Friday, November 12, 2010


Welcome to Flea Market Fridays where we'll be bringing you our favorite vintage finds and fun ways to repurpose them for home decor, storage, and creating. Today's Flea Market Friday is brought to you by Michelle McCord.

I absolutely adore the look of the old canisters! Anytime I am garage saling or get lucky enough to have a flea market in my area, I search for them. I use them on my kitchen counters for lots of 'catch alls' like spare change, little girls earrings, or just for decorative purposes. I even use some to hold vintage blooms that I might be lucky enough to find as you see in the Campfire Marshmallows tin. That tin happens to be my very favorite since my kitchen is red.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your products. How can I get my local scrapbooking store to carry you guys! I have loved your stuff for years, just can't find it.

    ReplyDelete