Friday, January 28, 2011

I Love You To Pieces by Danielle Flanders

I was thinking of Valentine sayings for cards when this saying popped into my head, then I immediately thought of a patchwork heart with pieces of different patterned papers! So, I found a Jenni Bowlin chipboard heart in my stash and cut it into 3 pieces, then covered it with some of her new mini papers from the new "Be Our Guest" line. The sentiment was printed onto the card base with my printer before I added the calendar die cut and heart. The little rose was made using Jenni's crepe paper and twisting it into a flower shape, then I adhered it over one of Jenni's buttons. I love the sunny colors against the clean white background! To me, it feels warm and shabby, yet clean and happy.

JBS Supplies used: Die Cut Mini Paper Pad- Calendar, Be Our Guest Mini Papers, Crepe Paper - Red, Stick Pin - Shell, Chipboard Heart, Printed Tickets - Valentine's, Vintage Sew-on Button - White, Other: white cardstock, Typewriter font, seam binding.

Delightfully Clever! Thanks for the inspiration Danielle!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Danielle ... this is absolutely precious! I'm putting it in my 'lift-worthy' file.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute. I love it. I wish I had just a tiny bit of all this creativeness...but in the meantime, I'll just copy...thanks for sharing!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not only beautiful but incredibly creative. Great job Dani~! Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Kesha Tickets

    ReplyDelete