Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Customer Spotlight!

Our February Customer Spotlight winner is Clouds Shadler. I have been charmed by this first layout since she posted it and admire it every time I swing through our customer gallery. I love every little detail but most especially the way she used the Group Photo paper.

Here is a sweet layout she made from the December Papercrafting Kit. I love the contrast between the obvious winter motif and the warmth of her color choices on this one. It makes me feel all cozy when it's cold outside.

And here is one she created with the January Papercrafting Kit. The subtle tone-on-tone in the garland is just perfection. I also love the way she rocks bingo cards and circles.

Do check out her blog. I saw some awesome cards on there that I think you will enjoy as well.

Thanks for the inspiration Clouds! Email me at doris.sander@gmail.com and I'll get your prize sent to you.

We'll be spotlighting another creative talent right here on March 5th. We'd love to see your work and the winner just might be YOU. Post some of your creativity in our customer gallery. The winner each month receives a $20 gift card to JBS Mercantile.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Whooooo! Hooooo! for Clouds! She is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the way you showcased the Group Photo paper and highlighted the photo from the waist down. Lovely, lovely work, congrats!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Woot! Yay for Clouds! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just amazing! I'm beyond excited and surprised :) THank YOu so much!!!!

    -Clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these in the gallery and fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah for clouds...big fan of her work!

    ReplyDelete