Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Tag by Dina Wakley

This little Christmas tag could be used as a gift tag, or even as a card. There's just something about tags that I love. They're easy and fun, and you can adapt them to many uses.

I hope this holiday season is happy and full of loving memories for all of you!

Dina

Supplies:
Inventory tag (from a previous JBS kit)
Vintage Bingo card (from a previous JBS kit)
Christmas Mini Pattern Sheet (I cut the song titles from this paper)
Christmas 2011 Accessory Sheet (I cut the cute little children from this paper)
Ribbon (from a previous JBS kit)
Delicate Brads
Mini Christmas Bingo Cards (I cut the "Noel" from one of the cards)
Vintage tickets (from a previous kit)
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this tag Dina...I have a picture of me and my sisters from when we were little I am going to use on this one...So cute...Love it. Looking forward to the finished banner. BTW~Who gets to have it at their house? Just curious...Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! How adorable is this?! this is just darling dina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is super cute, Dina! I love the scattered brads to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you and so cool!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete