Friday, February 10, 2012

More Wren Goodness

To say I'm in love with Jenni's new paper line, Wren (releasing later this spring!) would be an understatement. Inspired by architectural blueprints, it features Jenni's signature patterns like vintage labels, book pages and lace mixed with simple, graphic designs like interlocked circles and gingham.


And the color palette is just divine! The saturated blue and red tones, paired with a soft grey and classic ivory, is simply stunning. I've mixed Wren with the new Printed Pockets (perfect for holding a journaled tag) to create this holiday page:
Wishes of Joy by Lisa Dickinson
Wren would be appropriate for so many page themes -  summer, Fourth of July, Back-to-School, heritage. What would you use it for? There are so many possibilities!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. your LO is a knock out!!! yep~I want it all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is gorgeous! I agree with Connie, after seeing this layout...I want it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm head over heels for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait to get this paper. And those pockets are too too cute....Love this layout!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey lisa! this is one of my fave all time layouts - looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a wonderful LO, lisa!! wren is an absolute must have for me!!
    besty, the new blog look using the wren collection is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, Lisa! the papers are really fun!
    and i love the new blog header, Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ideas that sprouts up to decorate the belongings as and when new occasion comes.

    ReplyDelete