Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tag Me :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Are you enjoying all the wonderful inspiration from the DT and Ambassadors?? I know I am :) :) :)

Today I would like to share with you some large tags that I made that can be used as either a gift tag or as a tag card. However if I was going to use them as a card I would add another kraft tag on the back to allow for writing of my message/sentiment :)


The base of these tags is Kraft card stock and the patterned paper range I have used is the current new release JBS Christmas 2012 range  :) 




As you can see from these pictures of the tags I have complimented the christmas range of patterned papers with many of the JBS embellishments, journal and alphabet stickers. And a little touch of rustic with the natural colored string :) The green paint is the fabulous JBS 'Seed Packet' :)

Below are some detail close ups :)




Just for something a little bit different I have created a burlap/hessian envelope for the tags. I thought this would be a fun rustic take on the card and envelope theme for Festive Card giving :) I have kept the decoration of the burlap envelope very simple but you are only limited by your imagination so go for it :)




Cheers for now I do hope you are having a fabulous lead up to Christmas :)

Louise :) xxx
Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. Love these. Great inspiration for my own tags I am making for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty...in love with the burlap envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the burlap envelope~fabulous creativity going on here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A true Christmas delight-made me smile just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are wonderful! Love how you added some yellow in there and the burlap envelopes are great!! Love the addition of the red cross stitching! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete