Sunday, June 29, 2014

......but it is winter 'Down Under'!!! :)

Hello hello :)

Sooooo the team have been sharing some Summer themed creative fun with you this month but I am all rugged up and lamenting that I didnt really have a summer [I spent a months holiday in the US experiencing lotsa cold and snow LOL] at the peak of the Australian Summer.

Today I am sharing with you a few layouts that my current faves from creating with the Jenni Bowlin Studio May & June papercrafting kits. I dont usually creating using bold, colourful print papers. So I challenged myself to create using those patterend papers that I would usually run a mile from. And I must say I was happy with the result.







Well that is it from me for the moment, I do hope you are enjoying the teams fabulous inspiration this month?!!!! :)

Cheers and happy scrapping,

Louise :) xxx
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment